Sunday, May 20, 2018

CC's 86th birthday

My auntie's favorite pastime is coloring in her coloring books so often when we visit her in the nursing home we are urged to take up the pencils and a book too.  All the staff have nicknamed her "CiCi" after her initials CCC.
 

Tomorrow is her 86th birthday so we took her out to dinner today and she had her favorite fried shrimp and a Switchback beer.   She gets a lot of good-natured teasing about the beer.

She loves pigs, so of course I had to make her birthday card with This Little Piggy from Stampin' Up. 


The windows were cut with a Paper Cut die set that cuts all three holes together.  One of the other Cardologists contributed the "happy birthday" diecut so I apologize for not knowing the company that makes the die.  

Silly me, I signed the inside before I remembered to take a picture.  I guess I should have said "hogs and kisses!"

Happy Birthday CC.

1 comment:

  1. Adore the cute piggies peeking through the round windows and how you colored them so softly! You aunt must have loved the card!

    ReplyDelete