Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy Birthday, Susanne

Today is Susanne's birthday! The Cardologists celebrated the occasion on Thursday night.  We usually time it so that Susanne is making the dessert when it is someone's birthday but Betty Bob rose to the occasion this time with a delicious strawberry birthday cake. 

Here is the card that I made for her this year. On her blog Keep in Touch she has been showing what she learned in her watercolor class, so I watercolored the image using shimmer colors.

  
Blowing you wishes, Susanne.

 I don't remember the company that makes the shimmer colors because I bought them so long ago at Stamp Convention.  The image is from Purple Onion Designs.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Yes, it was a wonderful celebration with my sweet friends on Thursday! And your card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I'm so late seeing this, Dora. It is so incredibly sweet and I'm sure Susanne will treasure it always! I just love those Purple Onion stamps!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete