Sunday, September 14, 2014

Color Throwdown 309

Hello,
I was intrigued by the challenge at Color Throwdown this week since blues and greens are my favorites.  Here is a card that I am going to submit made with a Hero Arts stamp that I love. 

I have to tell you that I actually saw a blue Queen Anne's Lace flower this year.  It was sitting all by itself on the side of the road away from all the other white ones. Here I gave it some company.


I added the embossing on the grey layer because it reminds me of the edge of a quilt that my grandmother had.



If you like this color combination, head over to the Color Throwdown site to see more.



You will see some Stampin Up elements on this card: paper, ribbon, die, embossing folder, inks. The sentiment is from an unknown company.

Thanks for stopping in.

3 comments:

  1. Came out great! Can't believe you saw a real blue Queen Anne's Lace! Didn't even know they existed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers!! So glad you played with us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stamp too ... and it looks lovely in this colour combo.

    ReplyDelete