Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Hello,
I have some dear friends celebrating 40 years together - their ruby anniversary - at the end of the month.  This card is for the big event....  Yes, they have decided it is finally the right time to get married, thus the rings added to the design!

 
I am entering this card in the NBUS Friendship challenge to help Darnell Knauss celebrate reaching 500 followers.  The NBUS (never before used stuff) is the pansy stamp from Stampin' Up.  It only came out last year, but I finally broke down and bought the set.  Although I have a lot of flower stamps, I didn't have any open ones, and I am excited to see all the different ways to use it.  Please, click on the button to go to her website.                                 
 
Congratulations, Darnell.  (Sorry its not really old NBUS!)
http://www.djkardkreations.com/2014/06/nbus-challenge-1-celebration.html

2 comments:

  1. No worries, Dora, it can be really old or brand new, so long as it's NBUS! Thank you for joining in my NBUS Challenge with your extraordinary ruby anniversary/wedding card! It's the longest courtship I've heard of, but whatever works! I love it!! Thank you, too, for posting my button to help spread the word!! It's very much appreciated! Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. Love those flowers. Thanks so much for your organizing tip.

    ReplyDelete