Friday, October 25, 2013

Monday Muse Challenge #40

 I hope that I can do as well as with my blog as my friend did with her site "Keep in Touch".  Susanne is one of my "cardologist" friends and has been a big help getting me started here.  Today she pointed me to the Monday Muse challenge which is the only reason my first post is a card with pink.  



I would add that the red hearts are for the people we love who are affected by cancer.

Colors by Stampin Up: Certainly Celery, Rose Romance (retired) and Cherry Cobbler
Stamp: Rubber Stampede Solidago Sprig
Punch: Stampin Up

I thank you for visiting.
Dora






6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous take on Darnell's Muse - I love the addition of the hearts to represent people who you actually know. Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that this is your very first post ever! Wow! Welcome to the blogging world and thank you for making Muse your first post! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Dora! I'm so happy that Susanne talking you into this and I'm so flattered that I was CASEd by you for your very first post and link up to MUSE!! Your card is really, really beautiful!!

    Welcome to Blogland! You will love it here! Everyone is so nice and so encouraging! If you add a follow button on the side, I would be happy to follow you and I'd love for you to follow me if you like!

    Enjoy the new journey!! Hugs, Darnell (P.S. I love the name of your stamping group!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A warm welcome to Blogland! You did it! It looks great! Love your card! Looking already forward to your next blogpost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful - I love your pretty flowers:) A big welcome to blogging too ....soon you will be hooked on the fun of challenges like the rest of us...LOL hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card love the torn paper effect and colour combination . Also sending you happy crafty hugs from blogland and hope to visit you again soon . hugs Andrea x

    ReplyDelete